Reporting Non-Compliance on Campus

Reporting non-compliance within a higher education institution

If you wish to report non-compliance with New Mexico Executive or Public Health Orders within a higher education institution, you may do so through this portal.  This will be entirely anonymous.


When submitting a non-compliance complaint, please provide the following: